Custom Photography Packages to Fit Your Needs & Budget
We know affordability is an important factor when choosing a wedding and portrait photographer. However, we hate using the word “pricing” because this is a beautiful investment for the rest of your life. We do not advertise set pricing packages because we create custom packages specific to your various needs and budget. Please contact us for a free consultation and quote.
Portrait Sessions – Start at $200
Wedding Packages – Start at $600
Videography – Starts at $500 (when booked with photography)
Why a Professional Photographer is a Worthwhile Investment
1. Expertise – We have many years of training and experience. We know our equipment inside and out and are able to set the camera to the proper exposure intuitively, without having to stop and fumble through a manual. As wedding photographers, we often have just 2 to 3 seconds to adjust settings on-the-fly to not miss a shot.
2. Lighting – is key to successful photography and separates beginners from professionals. The camera works similar to your eyes and in low lighting situations, proper use of natural lighting will make or break an image. We understand and properly execute needed lighting to avoid poor quality, grainy images.
3. Experience – We have done it before; we’ve shot a variety of events and portraits and have been exposed to many situations and conditions. There’s no shortcut to experience, and you take a tremendous gamble with a first-timer or an inexperienced photographer not knowing what to do at various points during your event or shoot. Those in the professional photography world have a lot of experience to draw from. We know intuitively to take extra shots of crucial moments in case anyone blinks or has an awkward expression. We know the ins and outs of posing and can make subjects look natural in any setting. Our experience in guiding groups of every size for optimal results allows us to achieve the desired results.
4. Lenses – Professional photographers have an assortment of quality lenses at their disposal as well as the knowledge of which one is best for any given scenario. We have the foresight to be prepared for a variety of situations with a second (or third) camera already equipped with a different type of lens. Our knowledge of advanced lens focusing techniques to achieve artistic effects is key to great photography.
5. Editing & Software – We own the ideal editing software and know-how to retouch and edit your photos, bringing out the very best in each one. The last thing you want is a Photoshop novice trying to retouch photos of your most prized and precious memories.
6. Professional Commitment – Our photographers are working for you, and we’re invested in your satisfaction. We also have the fortitude and commitment to work for long periods without breaks and see the job through so the best results possible are achieved.
7. The Artist’s Touch – Lastly, as professional photographers we do not just “take snapshots”; we facilitate the creation of works of art. We draw from all of our artistic training and knowledge of equipment and gear to deliver the finest-quality photographs possible.
There are a lot of ways to save money in life, but skimping on professional photography for your most precious moments should not be one of them. For timeless heirloom photos that will be cherished for generations, don’t leave your photography to chance. Invest in a professional like iNVision Photography.